2. Answer the series of questions, starting with the one below.
3. Click on the blue 'Get Results' button when you complete all the questions.
4. Click on Continue, once you have your OHIP Card on hand
5. Scroll down the page till you find this check box. Click on the check box to give your consent
6. Once you click on the check box above, you will see a blue button. Click on the Blue Button that says "Download your enhanced vaccine certificate or book your vaccine appointment"
7. Enter your personal information
8. Click on the continue button
9. Click on the black button that says 'Continue' in the Proof of Vaccination box.
10. Click on 'Download your enhanced vaccine certificate' to get a pdf copy of your Covid-19 proof of Vaccination.
COVID-19 Proof of vaccination You can use this vaccine certificate as your proof of vaccination along with identification that confirms your name and date of birth.
For more information: visit ontario.ca/vaccine-proof-help call the vaccine contact Centre available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week 1-833-943-3900 (many languages available) 1-866-797-0007 (TTY)